This cemetery no longer exists. The cemetery was located between Reed Road and Maplecrest, off Trier and Stellhorn Roads. The cemetery was on the Bullerman farm. Cemetery was transferred to Saint Peter Lutheran. Listed below are transcriptions from 1932 DAR listings and 1980ís ACGSI listings. Since the cemetery was moved there are no stones and therefore no photos.
The listings are in alphabetical order. One surname is listed per stone. If a stone contained multiple people, the names on the stone are listed in order, from left to right. Information that pertains to a single individual is listed after their name. If the information pertains to multiple names, such as a marriage date, it is listed after all the names.
In some instances the stones were very worn and hard to read. The DAR did a reading in 1932 and the Allen County Genealogical Society did a reading in the 1980ís. The information from these readings was used if the stones were unreadable or if the stones were not found.
There is no other information on any person other than what is listed. The photographs are copyrighted by the Mary Penrose Wayne Chapter, NSDAR and may not be copied or published in any way for profit. Copies of the photos may be printed for your personal use only. Please give the Mary Penrose Wayne Chapter, NSDAR credit when documenting where the transcriptions and photos were found.
© 2008-2011 Mary Penrose Wayne Chapter NSDAR