All Saints was mostly constructed in the early 1860's, though the church almost certainly began as an Anglo-Saxon minster.
The church has a three-stage West tower with a reticulated West window, similar bell-openings, and a tall broach spire that was repaired in 1829. There is a tall nave with clrestory for which the 15th Century nave roof was dismantled. There are encaustic Godwin tiles in the chancel. The font consists of a Norman bowl ornamented with conventional designs including fleur-de-lys. Two fishes are carved in relief in the bottom of the basin. There are striking stained glass windows in the church by Clayton & Bell.
These windows were installed in 1862. Other windows are by Henry Hughes 1863. There is a very large churchyard with many raised ledgers with brass plates, many of them signed.