Beuhler Spring Cemetery
Baxter County, Arkansas
Submitted & © by Max Parnell
March 31, 2005
This single grave cemetery is located near the Beuhler Spring in the Ozark National Forest near McPhearson, Baxter County, Arkansas. It is in Township 17N, Range 12W Right Bank, Section 6. Joseph W. Garton, a bachelor, purchased the land in 1891 from G. W. and E. A. Keeling. He held it until his death in 1912. Leon Mooney, the executor of the Garton estate, sold the property to Annie Page. The next owners after Annie Page were Abraham and Alice Beuhler.
To reach the cemetery, turn on the Culp Road (Baxter County Road # 73) from the Push Mountain Road (Arkansas Highway 341). Then turn left on Baxter County Road # 123 until reaching the first road to the left (an almost abandoned logging road). The cemetery is in the fork of the roads.
Garton, Joseph W.; b. 1854; d. 1912.
© 2000-05 by Arkansas-Cemeteries Mailing List Homepage
The copyright (s) on this page must
appear on all
copied and/or printed material.
All rights reserved! Commercial use of material within this site is prohibited!