|St. Cross Lutheran Church Cemetery
|Bismark Lutheran Cemetery
|Dakota United Church Cemetery
|Burn Brae (Homeglen) Cemetery
|Earlville Rutherford Cemetery
We've a little more work to do... Please check back ...
|Asker Cemetery was opened and dedicated in January, 1903. when pioneer Andrew VOLD was laid to rest there. The cemetery has always been well kept, and at the present tiem there are many graves there. The feeling, "This is God's Acre" has prevailed with the younger generation faithfully carrying on the beautifying care.
|Asker Lutheran Church history
|Based on an excerpt written by Hildur (Wettre) Krefting from "Mecca Glen Memories"
The St. Cross Lutheran Church was sold in 1956, and was torn down but the cemetery, located at S.E. 35-42-22-4th, is still maintained by family with relatives buried there. The first congregation member buried in the graveyard was the infant daughter of Mr. and Mrs. August S. Schultz.
Based on information from several excerpts from "Mecca Glen Memories"
Looking for more information ? Check out these sites....